NATIONAL HAJJ COMMISSION OF NIGERIA (NAHCON)
Date: 15th October, 2009
TO ALL TOUR OPERATORS THAT ARE LICENSED FOR 2009 HAJJ
I directed to inform you that payment of United Agents fees by the Tour Operators should be through the Commission. The amounts payable are as follows:
2. You are to make all the payments to the Commission in a bank draft at the prevailing market rate. Ticket will be issued immediately on payment of the airfare.
3. All licenced Tour Operators should submit to the Commission the master list of their passengers before departure.
4. Tour Operators airlifting their pilgrims through other scheduled carriers should forward a bank guarantee for the 50% of one way ticket on IATA rate to NAHCON.
5. If Saudi Arabian Authority decides to write off or reduce Royalty of $79 as a result of the existing Bilateral Air Service Agreement with the 2009 Hajj carrier Flag bearer, Kabo, the differences shall be refunded.
6. Clearance Letter to Saudi Embassy/Consulate will be issued to Tour Operators after the submission of the bank guarantee for those that would follow scheduled flights. For those following the NAHCON dedicated air carrier the clearance letter shall be issued after the payment of the full fare.
7. Thank you.
Rabi'at D. Nyako
Admin Officer II (Operations)
Northern Departure Zones Southern Departure Zones
i) Minimum fare (with $750 BTA) 470,736.38 477,553.88
ii) Medium fare (with $ 1,000 BTA) 507,788.23 514,605.73
iii) Maximum fare (with $ 1,500 BTA) 581,891.93 588,709.43
2. Thank you
COMMENCEMENT OF RENEWAL OF UMRAH LICENCE FOR 2009 UMRAH SEASON
I am directed to inform that NAHCON has commenced the renewal of Umrah Licence and registration of new Travels and Tour Operators for the 2009 Umrah season. The fees for renewal of licence remained as follows:
Non refundable application fees for revalidation : N50, 000
Non refundable New Registration fees : N100, 000
Licence fees N250, 000.
All in bank drafts.
Interested applicants are expected to approach NAHCON Headquarters for the exercise.A. S. Mohammed (AD, OPS) For : Commissioner Operations. 16th February 2009.